We have been a bit quiet and that is because the Elves have been hard at work on the next version of clearFusionCMS and upgrading and improving the modules.
There's a long list of improvements across the whole system but a few key highlights are:
- Templates can be built in Bootstrap 3, Foundation 5 or fusionCSS 2 and fully supported by modules such as the shop out of the box.
- Categories, all the modules have been given a makeover allowing items such as shop products to be grouped into nested categories.
- For developers we have added a content type of less, just write your less code within a Document set to a content type of less and the CMS will compile, cache and serve the CSS to your visitors browsers.
- The treeview has been given a makeover and is now more intuative as well as providing better feed back on Document states.
- Templates can now be built and shipped as installable zip files and include the ability to create custom fields.